Thursday 12 March 2015

Interior Inspiration Ideas - Dusty Hues

Today I dream about these beautiful dusty tones which you can see in the pictures below.

I've always been a fan of clean, all-white interiors but recently I've been obsessed with these muted pastel, powdery hues. They give me the feeling of serenity, tranquillity and real peace of mind which has always been important for me when designing interiors to work and sleep in. Dusty pink combined with powdery baby blue, mint or grey make an amazing combination, subtle and not over-powering without making the interior look too dark.

As you can see, they look great in any style, blended with antiques, modern pieces or with copper elements. What do you think about this decorating idea?

Photos from Pinterest.com and Elledecor.com

Dust to dust...

2 comments:

  1. Różowa kanapa mogłaby zastąpić moją białą. A na pościel w tym kolorze poluję już od jakiegoś czasu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm personally a big fan of adelinadreamsof blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service
    background removal

    ReplyDelete