Friday 23 November 2012

Apiece Apart Spring/Summer 2013 Lookbook

Today I dream about the beautiful Spring/Summer 2013 collection by Apiece Apart.

The brand founded and designed by Laura Cramer and Starr Hout creates simple, adaptable and versatile pieces.

Clean lines, simple shapes, great quality fabrics and spotless tailoring are the brand's hallmarks. It's the kind of label that creates a complete wardrobe, pieces that you can pack in one suitcase and will never run out of combinations. It's all about mix and match!

The new collection represents a space where Scandinavia meets Japan. As the designers describe, "The collection mixes Danish modernism with the imperfect, raw edges of Wabi Sabi". The cool and modern combined with the warm and natural. I love the simple colour palette of whites, sand tones, tan, pinks, yellow and indigo blue. Also, it features my beloved vertical stripes :)

The thing that charmed me the most about this collection is the beautiful layering and how all the pieces are just universal and ageless. What do you think?

Photos from Vogue.com and Apieceapart.com

I'll take apiece! :)

3 comments:

  1. I have my eyes on some items from this collection for a while now :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love the sand coloured parka!

    will be happy if you visit my blog too
    www.foxinvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete