Thursday 25 October 2012

Personal Style - Pernille Teisbæk

Today I dream about the super cool personal style of Pernille Teisbæk.

Pernille is a freelance stylist, model and the owner of my favourite newly discovered blog - Look de Pernille.

As well as looking awesome, this Dutch beauty is also the fashion director at Alt for Damerne and fashion editor at Eurowoman magazine. Her style is really effortless, casual and if I had to describe it in one sentence I would say that she is the epitome of Isabel Marant's philosophy.

I love how she mixes high street brands with designer pieces, she really always gets it right! Me and Pernille both share a love for chunky, cosy knits, boyfriend jeans, oversized coats, leather jackets and denim but combined with her beauty and model posture she would look good in anything :)

Do you like her style?

Photos from Lookdepernille.com

The Dutch-ess :)

1 comment: