Thursday 18 October 2012

New Feature - Blogger's Homes

Today I dream about this beautiful house which belongs to Danish blogger and fashion designer Stephanie Gundalech.

This is the first feature from my new series - Blogger's Homes - which I will try to update as often as possible. It's always cool to see how the most creative, fashionable and interesting fellow bloggers live.

Stephanie is a part of the fabulous trio behind Anywho.dk and fashion label Brics which I wrote about here. Not long ago, my fellow blogger friend Fashionitka wrote a great post about walls full of frames with photos, collages, drawings and posters. It's such a great idea to decorate your space without having to spend a lot of money. Choosing your favourite prints and pictures will add personality and lots of character to any interior.

The walls were the first things I noticed about this house and they are the special something that makes it unique. You can tell that Sarah loves her art and she combined pieces that normally wouldn't really go well together in her unique way making her house ooze personality and great taste.

The other thing I love about Sarah's home is the beautiful soft hues of blue, blush pink, nude and my beloved white combined with the oriental rugs (which look surprisingly good contrasted with the clear chairs).

How do you like it?

Photos from Lineklein.com via Myscandinavianhome.blogspot.co.uk

Home is where the art is!

No comments:

Post a Comment