Wednesday 29 August 2012

Juicy Couture Fall 2012 Collection

Today I dream about the fun Fall 2012 collection by Juicy Couture.

I'm really surprised with my sudden affection for a brand that I used to associate only with pink velour tracksuits and charm bracelets worn by glamour models and such!

This collection is totally different and really refreshing, maybe because the lookbook features one of my favourite models - Magdalena Frackowiak paired with the beautiful Toni Garn or maybe it's because I don't see an overload of pink here. Instead, there's some really eye-catching and stylish pieces here :)

Still, some of the looks are too much for me with overbearing prints (paisley, stripes, plaid and animal patterns) and colours but I can see some pieces that I would gladly welcome into my closet. I like the preppy vibe about the collection, as LeAnn Nealz (the chief creative officer of the brand) says it's "Sunset Strip in the seventies meets London mod squad".

I think that the strongest point of this collection is definitely the coats and jackets - I love that biker jacket, red swing coat and of the course the leopard print cape!

This really cool collection is accompanied by a really horrible (in my opinion of course) campaign featuring the amazing Karlie Kloss. I don't like the setting, the styling or the posing, it just doesn't match the campaign at all, if you would like to see it, click here and let me know what you think!

Photos from Juicycouture.com

Too Juicy?

5 comments:

  1. Wow, jestem w szoku. Też kojarzyło mi się z welurowymi dresikami a tutaj całkiem przyjemna, kobieca kolekcja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi adelina, i would like to ask you.. hhow many followers do you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Do you mean on Google Friend Connect? You can see it somewhere on the blog, it's around 100, why?

      Delete
  3. This is so great Blog.
    I think you are doing a great job here and I would be really happy to keep in touch with you! Starting to follow you via GFC and Bloglovin, please follow me back if you like my blog.

    Have a wonderful weekend ♥ ♥ ♥

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete