Saturday 10 September 2011

Jenni Kayne Spring 2012 Collection

Today I dream about Jenni Kayne's Spring 2012 collection.

Jenni launched her label in 2003 when she was only nineteen. "Super-chic, easy to wear clothes," she says of her designs, "That's what I do. Nothing tricky, nothing precious, just good clothes that work for you".

That's the kind of fashion I like the most - good quality, comfortable clothes, designed with an idea. Jenni's new Spring 2012 collection which she described as "country-club chic combined with urban athleticism" is exactly like that - chic, simple and very classy.

Simple, classic shapes; beautiful, lightweight fabrics, basic colours with a splash of pink and orange - I couldn't ask for more for next spring! The first look is my favourite and I'm sure I'll try to recreate it soon! Oh, and it looks like the metallic trend will be staying with us for longer :)

Also, check out some looks from Jenni's Resort 2012 collection!

Spring 2012 Collection

Photos from Style.com

Resort 2012 Collection

 Photos from Jennikayne.com

Sugar Kayne :)

1 comment:

  1. Jestem na tak ! Świetne ubrania. Prawdziwe perełki tu znajdujesz :)

    ReplyDelete