Wednesday 21 September 2011

Christopher Kane Spring 2012 Collection

Today I dream about Christopher Kane's Spring 2012 collection.

I was pretty much shocked when I saw it - it was totally opposite to what I expected from Christopher, but I was shocked in a good way! After a few seasons of galaxy prints, eye popping colours and neon rainbows which the designer presented in the Resort 2012 collection (see it here), it looks like finally my eyes can rest and enjoy Christopher's original talent.

The collection is very feminine but in a really innovative way. The light colours and metallic textures look amazing with the slightly geometric shapes while dresses created with aluminum organza and applique flowers illustrate Kane's skillful technique. I really appreciated this collection when I looked at the details - all those cuts, embellishments and floral appliques are spectacular!

The only thing I dislike here are the shoes - no one ever will convince me that pool sandals are fashionable and classy :)

Anyway, here's my favourite looks from the collection! Also watch the video to catch all those beautiful details!

Photos from Style.com

Video from Models.com

Kane it! :)

3 comments:

  1. Rewelacja, muszę napisać o tej kolekcji, koniecznie:) Te ubrania to prawdziwe mistrzostwo krawiectwa, małe dzieła sztuki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This collection is so beautiful, I love it, the shinny part is really cool.

    ReplyDelete