Wednesday 3 August 2011

Zara Fall/Winter 2011 Campaign

Today I dream about Zara's new Fall/Winter 2011 campaign.

The first thing I noticed about it was the lack of neons - yay! Good old blacks and grays are finally back and while some people can complain that the colours are boring I'm lovin' it :)

The second thing - fabrics: beautiful wool, tweeds and sequins ( I told you that trend will be huge)! I love the slightly masculine vibe of the collection: tailored suits, brogues, cords and a big comeback of turtlenecks (which I hate).

Also, the model, Stella Tennant - no one could model this collection better than her! Maybe this collection is not my favourite of the Fall/Winter collections but there's a few looks here that I really like and a few pieces that I would love to welcome into my closet :)

Can't wait for more!

 Photos from Zara.com

Masculine/feminine!

1 comment:

  1. A miałam już nie kupować w Zarze...raczej się nie powstrzymam, patrząc na tę kolekcję.

    ReplyDelete